Central London (Oxford Circus/Covent Garden)
£37,000 per annum + £4,000 TRONC & Bonus opportunities
Are you looking to join one of the most exciting restaurant brands in the UK at present?
Are you looking for a fast paced role in a thriving, busy environment?
Are you an enthusiastic hospitality manager with a passion for customer service?
Our client is a growing Asian-inspired restaurant brand with a portfolio of more than 30 UK sites; offering a wide range of fresh, healthy, street-food style dishes. They have built a fantastic family-focused culture which is embraced by their passionate, vibrant and enthusiastic people and shines through in their service.
The role of the General Manager involves overseeing all areas of the business to ensure the smooth day to day running of the restaurant. The ideal General Manager will have experience within a service-focused restaurant environment where they have led their teams from the front and proactively developed others. They will be enthusiastic and passionate with high levels of energy to deal with a fast-paced business; in addition to demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service.
- Maintaining the highest levels of service at all times
- Scheduling labour in line with a budget
- Cost-efficient stock control and ordering
- Coaching and developing your team to be the best
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Dealing with P&L accounts and reviewing financial reports
- Overseeing recruitment, appraisals, performance management and action plans
- Ensuring that the restaurant provides a safe environment for both staff and customers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a charismatic, ambitious and experienced General Manager. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.