General Manager - Bingo
Salary £40,000 to £50,000 + bonus and benefits
We are currently seeking a General Manager to join our client, one of the UK's largest operators of retail Bingo with clubs across the UK.
Our clients mission is all centred around ensuring the best possible experience for their customers from start to finish, offering the personal touch to create a fun filled environment for all!
As General Manager you will need to be enthusiastic and passionate about delivering excellent customer service and standards.
- Optimise revenue and profit for the club through
- Leading the day to day operation of the Club, working both operationally and strategically
- To actively lead and drive the team to deliver the highest level of customer service excellence with a fun local flavour.
- To oversee the general housekeeping ensuring it is to the highest possible standard in line with Company policies and procedures, in all areas to enhance and promote the brand.
- To manage compliance within the Club ensuring all Gambling Commission and Health and Safety regulations are adhered to.
- To give clear direction and provide full support to all areas of the Club ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to in line with the Company guidelines
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the Bingo industry in a Management position is a MUST!
- An ability to work operationally and think strategically
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Resilient, Hardworking and Energetic
- Operationally focused with outstanding customer service skills
- Able to adopt new technologies/ideas
- Results Driven
- Flexible in terms of working hours
- IT literate - Proficient in Microsoft office applications
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply via the above links enclosing your full C.V. and covering letter stating why you are our ideal candidate.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.