Garden Centre Manager
Salary 35-38k + incentives
We are looking for a real leader, someone who is not afraid to get involved and lead by example. This is a great opportunity for the right person and is a great chance for someone looking for the next step in their career. We are looking for an outstanding Garden Centre Manager who is capable of overseeing and managing this centre. The successful Garden Centre General Manager will have a real eye for customer service and take huge pride in their work, with a real 'can do' enthusiastic attitude.
As Garden Centre Manager you will need:
· A practical, hands-on approach to Garden Centre retailing.
· Natural leadership skills and the ability to motivate and support the development of the whole store team.
· The willingness to go the extra mile for customers.
· Excellent people skills
· A high degree of professionalism, especially when handling difficult situations.
· A proactive approach to solving problems, and the ability to deal with issues as they arise.
· Preferably, previous retail management experience.
· Support the Garden Centre Assistant Store Managers and teams in all aspects of your stores day-to day operations.
· Manage the daily running of your departments, enabling everyone to inspire, educate and equip customers.
· Be responsible for managing cash and other daily administrative tasks.
· Constantly find ways of improving your departments and motivating your staff to achieve agreed company objectives.
· To drive performance maximising commercial potential.
· To promote staff ownership & accountability to create a positive & enjoyable working environment.
· To ensure that your department operates within current Health & Safety legislation.
· To contribute to the success of the business as a whole.
· Ensure the store is clean, both on the shop floor and behind the scenes.
· To undertake other duties as required.
Salary and Rewards:
· Attractive salary
· Enhanced holidays
· Full training
· Daytime only hours
· Staff incentives
· Discount scheme
Our client are a friendly and staff focused company who understand that it is their staff who make their business.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.