Full Time - Sales Consultant - Prestigious Homewares Brand
6 month contract role
Salary dependant on experience £21,500 per annum plus amazing benefits & bonus!
We are currently recruiting for a growing, prestigious homewares brand!
This is an exciting time to join this retailer as they continue to expand and develop their brand further.
This retailer offers premium, high-quality appliances for the home. Promoting the very best in customer service and standards, this retailer is seeking experienced Sales Consultants who ideally have experience in hosting in store product demonstrations and cooking events.
In the role of Sales Consultant, you will ensure the very best service is offered to all customers and you will ensure high standards are maintained at all times. This is a very one to one service focused brand so a high level of service must be provided.
We are looking for an individual who would like a flexible working environment as this role will predominantly be supporting our sales phone lines working from a home-office location, as well as supporting the London retail store, serving customers face to face. You will be required to provide Saturday and ad-hoc support when required.
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Drive KPI targets, ensuring every sale opportunity is maximised.
- Provide product advice on appliances and accessories to customers.
- Sell the brands products to customers confidently, explaining features and benefits whilst successfully up selling and cross selling to optimise sales.
- Accurately process appliance and accessory sales orders and achieve team and individual sales targets.
- Demonstrate appliances confidently and professionally to both pre-purchasers and owners.
- Deal professionally with customer queries - over the phone, face to face and via written communication ensuring accurate well-constructed responses.
Skills and experience:
- Sales focused with keen understanding of what great retail standards look like.
- Commercial, results driven, understands KPIs and how to drive them.
- Excellent customer/client service standards with 1-2-1 customer/client service experience.
- Understand the importance in building up a good client/customer rapport to secure repeat business.
- Experience in hosting in store events, experience in hosting in store kitchen/home events would be most advantageous.
- The successful candidate will also have excellent IT skills including basic Word and Excel.
- Competitive Bonus scheme
- £6.50 per day lunch allowance
- Up to £300 per year uniform allowance
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays pro rata for part time
- Contributory pension scheme
- Eye-care voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Substantial discount on company products
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you and you are an experienced Sales Consultant who is passionate about offering first class client experiences, then please apply today…
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.