Food & Beverage Complex Manager - Holiday Park
up to £30,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for a Complex Manager to oversee all of the food & beverage and retail outlets on the park; ensuring the overall profits, success and smooth running of the operation by maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have a strong hospitality background and experience as a Multi-Site Manager or General Manager within a multi-revenue stream operation.
- Recruiting, inspiring, developing and motivating team members to maximise efficiency and guest experience.
- Achieving set budgets and margins for all areas of the food and beverage operations and ensure that stock, costs and overheads are controlled in line with the company and site requirements to remain within recommended guidelines.
- Regularly review and develop retail areas to maximise sales and introduce and implement promotions as required.
- Promoting all sales in line with company requirements and manage all promotional and marketing activity within the operations.
- Completing weekly food and bar stock takes, report on results and take appropriate action
- Greeting and communicating with guests in a professional and courteous manner.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.