Flagship Sales Manager - Leading Home Furnishing Brand
Orpington , Kent
Basic salary £18,000- £19,000 per annum with an OTE of up to £35,000 per annum (Realistic OTE guaranteed for up to 6 months dependant on candidate)
We are currently recruiting for a prestigious and well-respected homewares retailer in the Oprington area. With over 150 stores and growing, this is a fantastic brand to work for, with a real focus on their people.
Playing a key role in the running of one of the Orpington store, you will work with the team to drive performance through sales and ensure that every customer receives best in class service from the moment they step foot through our doors.
You will work alongside the Store Manager to support and train the store team, motivating them to exceed their sales targets and having fun while you're at it!
You will lead by example in everything you do whether that's smashing targets, advising customers, or keeping the store always looking great
- Deputise for the Store Manager across all Store operations.
- Assist in the management of the store including sales targets and team motivation.
- Support the Store Manager to induct new colleagues.
- Drive sales to meet and exceed your personal sales targets.
- Deliver outstanding service to all customers - surpassing their expectations.
- Assist the Store Manager in the excellent appearance of the store and actively support promotional changes.
- Handle customer complaints in difficult situations.
- Ensure you always exceed customers' expectations to encourage recommendations and repeat business.
- People are your bag you get them, you understand them and importantly, you can sell to them!
- You're naturally self motivated enthusiastic and lead by example You have natural charm and energy with the ability to motivate and inspire the team you work with to be at their best.
- You're in that little sweet spot of being sales driven AND customer focused. And you're passionate about what you do which is demonstrated in every interaction.
- You understand the value of a consultative sales approach and can create strong rapport and trust from the get go to make our customers feel relaxed and reassured.
- 28 days holiday (inc. BH)
- Opportunity to join the company share scheme after passing probation
- Pension scheme
- 20% Employee discount
- Realistic OTE of £30,000-£35,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading brand in their field with unrivalled progression prospects and uncapped earnings.
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply with an up to date CV via the links above.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.