Events Manager - Cinema & Events Venue
Up to £28,000 + excellent benefits
Are you an experienced events professional with a passion for film?
Are you looking for a company that truly values their people and continuously innovates?
Our client is part of an international Cinema group, operating a portfolio of 26 cinemas in the UK. Each of their venues is individual and unique in their décor and offerings; screening a diverse programme of films from quality blockbusters to independent, classic, foreign-language and art-house and broadcasts of live productions. Each venue has a food & beverage operation, hosts a variety of events and offers an exceptional customer experience with uncompromising standards.
We are currently recruiting for an Events Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate will have experience as an Event Manager within the hospitality or leisure industry at a high-volume, multi-faceted venue with high standards. You will be responsible for securing, planning and delivering a wide range of events from premieres and filmmaker events to conferences and weddings to live music nights.
- Responding to all incoming enquires for events and private hires in a timely manner with a view to securing the business and maximizing profitability.
- Upselling all events to ensure best revenue turnover and bottom line.
- Working with the client to develop event plans, working creatively to deliver unique event experiences within budget timelines.
- Sourcing event promoters and bands for and managing relationships to create a profitable and diverse programme of events which reflect and uplift the local community.
- Managing the effective delivery of all events, this includes working with other team members to set-up beforehand and ensuring each event is managed to deliver to clients' expectations.
- Coordinating a successful marketing strategy for all events.
- Social media planning with the events coordinator.
- Ability to oversee, coordinate and often set up technical equipment and projection for events and hires.
- Coming up with new and exciting film tie-ins or special events appropriate for the calendar to bring in new clientele and increase SPP sales.
Benefits include exclusive access to new releases and complimentary cinema visits for you and 2 guests, in addition to fantastic training and development opportunities and of course free popcorn!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially aware and driven manager to make an impact on a truly exciting venue. If you have the skills we are looking for and a passion for film, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.