Development Chef - Growing Dessert Brand!
Our client is a very fast-growing business driven by becoming a global brand and creating a business that's core purpose is to bring joy to others. It is an exciting time for our client and a great time to be joining the business, with plans to grow significantly over the next 5 years within the UK and internationally, as well as through multiple different categories.
We have a dream opportunity for a Development Chef to work with our client to develop new products in line with food trends and also to support their content and marketing team by creating spectacular creations, and recipe videos for their social channels. We are looking for a talented individual who is a passionate foodie, hot on global food, lifestyle and social media trends, and has a strong drive to bring creative ideas to life.
The Right Person:
· Previous experience as an NPD chef, or development experience with cookies, sweet pastry or desserts
· Good all-round global food knowledge
· A real 'FOODIE' with a passion for the developing exciting and creative products
· Have a good awareness of current food ingredients, lifestyle, retail, social media and trends that influence the customer and market
· Ability to react to trends quickly
· Experience of developing relationships both internally and externally
· Excellent planning and organisational skills to deliver concepts to agreed timescales
· Confident in speaking English
· Food safety Level 2 certification desired
· Team player, willing to go above and beyond
What is on offer:
· Relaxed office environment
· Live working experience in a dynamic fast-paced working environment
· Pro rata holidays, plus bank holidays
· Automatic enrolment Pension contribution
· Enhance on current skill set and gain new transferable skills
· Exposure to real business processes and systems
· Company benefits and to be part of a welcoming team
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a key stage in their growth plans. If you feel you would be suitable, please apply via the links above.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.