Deputy / Assistant Manager - QSR
up to £24,000 + benefits
We are currently seeking an experienced Deputy Manager to join our client who is a franchise operator for one of the worlds most recognised QSR brands, with a large portfolio stores across the North. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast moving, vibrant organisation.
- Deputising for the Store Manager when required
- Day to day operational standards and adherence to Brand and Company procedures
- P & L accountability including control of food and labour costs
- Driving high levels of customer satisfaction
- Recruiting, Training, Motivating and Managing a team
- Conducting Health & Safety checks and ensuring all staff are aware of health & safety requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a high degree of detail orientation, self motivation and professionalism, and the ability to adapt to change, make decisions and solve problems in this fast paced environment.
Successful applicants are likely to have similar experience as a Deputy Manager or Assistant Manager in a fast paced QSR or fast food environment.
If you have energy, confidence and enthusiasm and the desire to lead and inspire a team to achieve their goals then please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.