Deputy Shop Managers x 2
(1 x 15 hours and 1 x 22.5 hours
Various locations in Sheffield. £18,038 per annum, pro rata. 22.5 hours, £10,823 per annum. 15 hours, £7,215 per annum.
Flexibility to be working 5 out of 7 days Monday - Sunday)
We are currently recruiting for a leading charity based in the Sheffield area.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Deputy/Assistant Shop/Store Manager who is looking to join a business where they can truly make a difference.
You will need to be flexible to work in and around the Sheffield area and ideally hold a valid driving licence. All reasonable travel expenses will be paid for however you need to be flexible with regards to the area and have the ability to cover shops at short notice within the region.
- To develop and manage the retail store in conjunction with the Shop Manager, ensure high standards are maintained.
- To ensure the effective management a team of volunteers.
- To achieve budgeted sales by adopting excellent merchandising standards.
- To meet agreed performance targets.
- To act as a company ambassador in the community.
- To deliver customer service class-leading and comply/ensure with hospice and retail policies and procedures.
- To ensure all appropriate standards of security and health and safety are delivered.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a retail environment at Supervisory level or Assistant/Deputy Manager level.
- Experience of working with people from a variety of backgrounds as part of an effective team.
- Previous knowledge and experience of working to budgets, financial targets, controlling costs and an ability to monitor and analyse statistics are a key part of the role so experience in these areas would be beneficial.
- An ability to form good relationships with colleagues and volunteers is essential.
- Passionate about fashion and retailing.
- Experience gained within clothing retail along with a strong commercial background.
- Ideally you will have a valid driving licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven Supervisor or Assistant/Deputy Manager to work with a dynamic and growing non- profit organisation who really value their people.
If you feel this role would be ideal for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.