Deputy General Manager - Holiday Park
circa £40,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. Staycations are huge at present, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for an Assistant General Manager to support the General Manager in managing all aspects of the holiday park. You will oversee the daily operations of all departments, from accommodation to sales to food & beverage, ensuring profitability whilst maintaining the highest level of standards and customer service. The ideal candidate will have experience at a similar level within a multi-revenue stream operation, and a desire to progress as a General Manager of the future.
- Assisting the General Manager and being accountable for the operation of all areas of the park in accordance with company standards of product, presentation and service.
- Ensuring effective means of managing within agreed budgets of controllable expenses and wage costs.
- Working closely with the General Manager to determine and implement strategies to maximize sales and to achieve agreed gross profit margins throughout all units/departments.
- Developing and improving the operating methods of the park and encouraging the management and staff teams to participate in achieving, maintaining and monitoring high quality, customer-focused service, providing an experience for customers which leads to increased customer satisfaction, return visits and increased profitability of the park.
- Ensuring all customer complaints dealt with swiftly to a satisfactory outcome for both the business and customer.
- Effectively managing and leading the development of employees, whilst ensuring full utilisation of PI Reviews and where appropriate personal development plans.
- Ensuring all staff are recruited in accordance with HR policies and that staff receive all required training in health and safety, hygiene, job skills with access to further development coaching and training as required.
- Ensuring maintenance of company standards in all aspects of the park buildings and grounds.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.