Customer Service Team Leader (Assistant Manager equivalent)
Salary up to £27,000 - £30,000 + benefits + bonus
A fantastic opportunity to join this leading retailer as a Customer Service Team Leader. They are well known for providing customers with a first class shopping experience, offering a wide range of luxury and commodity products for the airport customer.
To be a successful candidate for this retailer based at Heathrow Airport you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative visual merchandiser with the commercial knowledge to ensure that your store maximises all sales opportunities. You will be business minded and be able to lead by example in all areas.
As this is an airport role, shift work is required. You must be available to start at 4.30am on an early shift and finish at 10.30pm on a late shift. Afternoon shifts are also included and these are all on a rota basis. These are approximate and times may vary.
Interviews will be held on Sunday 26th January 2022.
- Driving sales to ensure store profitability
- Ensuring excellent customer service is offered
- Motivating the team to achieve results
- Training and development of the team
- Health and safety of the branch, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Recruitment and selection of new staff members
- Driving store KPI's, ensuring they are achieved
- Visual merchandising, ensuring the store is commercially appealing
- Previous experience gained within retail management
- Flexible with regards to working shift patterns and days
- Driven and motivated
- Have the ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Proven ability to lead a team to deliver results
- Commercially business minded
- Sales driven and KPI aware
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive a competitive basic salary, annual bonus, free staff parking, pension scheme, staff shopping discounts and many more great benefits!
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply with your CV and Cover Letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.