Customer Care Manager - B2B
Salary £30,000 to £38,000 per annum dependant on experience plus great benefits
Free onsite Parking
Jan 2022 Start Date
My client is a well-established, high quality office furniture supplier. They are looking to recruit a Customer Care Manager to lead and manage the customer services department. In this newly created role you will lead, develop and manage a small customer services team, whilst working closely with the logistics partner to ensure great service to all customers.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Lead Customer Service team activities to run as efficiently, smoothly and effectively as possible.
- Provide one touch resolution to all customer inquiries by training and empowering the Customer Care team wherever possible.
- Monitor and ensure quality responses to all customer inquiries.
- Report weekly & monthly performance against KPI's, including our net promoter Score, and propose appropriate actions to ensure continual improvement.
- Actively identify both immediate & long-term solutions to problems.
- Develop a strong relationship and communication with the logistics partner to ensure the best possible service and communication to our customers.
- Promote the general image of the company in a positive manner, leading by example.
- Provide coaching, recognition, guidance, and training to the Customer Services team.
- Write and manage internal policies and procedures to effectively deliver customer-centric experiences while focused on the overall expense to the business.
- Accomplish customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, and coaching employees while increasing employee satisfaction.
- Plan, monitor, appraise, and review job contributions of the team through established KPIs and SLA targets.
Skills And Capabilities:
- Minimum 5 years management or leadership experience in a customer service environment with experience building, scaling and managing a customer service team within a hard goods product area.
- Self-motivated with driven, with a passion for ensuring customer service excellence.
- Highly effective communicator at all levels.
- Strong planning and organizational skills; time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Team player, team motivator, and sets high personal standards.
- Fluent with Contact Centre call software, CRM systems, and high technology acumen
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven Customer Care/Services Manager to take on a brand-new role with a dynamic and growing business.
If you feel this role would be ideal for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.