Customer Sales Advisor
Salary: £19,731 per annum
Our client is looking for a confident Customer Sales Advisor to work within the operational heart of their company. As a Customer Sales Advisor is to ensure customers receive a consistently high level of service and will contribute to the overall cleanliness appearance and overall effectiveness of the operation and, in the absence of other management, may be required to take responsibility for other Store activities.
- Contribute to the achievement of the financial targets of the store
- Identify and quantify the potential available from each customer for increasing occupancy and revenue within the store
- Day to day liaison with customers and respond effectively to the diverse needs of each customer
- Making sure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Lone working
- Forklifting, where applicable
Customer Sales Advisor - Duties:
- Deal effectively with sales enquiries from customers over the telephone and face to face, advising and selling the range of available services to potential and existing customers
- Maximise every sales enquiry to ensure the store hits its target
- Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with company procedures
- Maintain a clean and tidy store.
- Will be required to carry out forklifting.
- Implementing procedures and controls to recover any bad debt
Customer Sales Advisor - The Person:
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak clearly and demonstrate effective listening skills when communicating with customers face to face or over the phone
- Self discipline, working within guidelines and procedures whilst being attentive to detail
- Comfortable working in a small team environment and adapt to lone working
- Project confidence and knowledge of Company products and services on completion of the induction and probation period
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.