Content Marketing Executive
Salary up to £25,000 per annum
With over 150 years' experience our client has an international reputation for its horticultural skills and expertise. Our client has an ambitious plan to continue their growth throughout 2021
The Content Marketing Executive will be responsible for content creation and copywriting to support the marketing plan, predominantly focused on inspirational website content, with KPIs targeted on SEO. You will be responsible for researching, creating, and delivering engaging and timely content for the companies B2C and B2B marketing channels, as well as providing content for 3rd parties where requested
- Develop the annual content strategy and monthly content plans to both inspire our customers and support the business' commercial objectives with a strong focus on digital content and SEO.
- Devise SEO rich content, that is well aligned with brand tone of voice and upload to our website using Wordpress.
- Produce high quality content and editorial for the magazines and other mailings, press releases, advertising and emails.
- Develop scripts and work with external agencies to plan and execute appropriate video marketing to support our campaigns.
- Be our brand voice lead work collaboratively with other team members and departments to ensure consistency in brand and campaign messages
- Work with the marketing team on the inception and development of creative ideas and concepts for individual campaigns.
- Monitor content success in order to improve future performance.
- Support the Head of Marketing and marketing team in other activities to support the business.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in content marketing with an SEO focus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Demonstrable experience of creating content for marketing and SEO
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
To apply for this great opportunity, please click the links below, attaching your CV and Cover Letter. We look forward to receiving your application!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.