Chef de Partie
£19,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Oportunity to progress!
Our client is an independent pub and country restaurant that has gained a reputation for great food - all cooked from fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Chef de Partie to join our successful team - offering the opportunity to develop creative cooking skills, contribute to menu development and build expertise under the guidance of our excellent Head Chef and team.
We welcome applicants with the following experience:
- Currently working as a Chef de Partie with experience working in a fresh produce environment
- Experience leading a section during a busy service
- Proven ability to consistently produce high quality food in a busy service
- Minimum level 2 Food Hygiene certificate - and demonstrated ability to comply with food hygiene regulations
- Excellent leadership skills, treating everyone with dignity and respect
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent personal time management
- Self-motivated - taking responsibility for planning and organising section
- Excellent team worker - working effectively with own team and as part of the wider kitchen team to ensure everyone succeeds
- Excellent communication skills - clearly communicating with kitchen and front of house teams
- Successfully lead section at all times - including under the pressure of a busy service
- Prepare and cook food to the Head Chef's specification
- Prepare and maintain prep and order lists
- maintain efficient stock management, avoiding waste but ensuring sufficient stock to maintain service standards
- Help and support all members of the kitchen team where required
- Organise efficient cleaning schedules, complying with kitchen cleaning rota
- Continued personal development with the support of Head Chef and team to develop skill base
- Creativity welcomed - contribute to menu and design of new dishes as part of the team
- Maintain a good work/life balance - 5-day working week with 2 set days off.
- Tips shared equally
To apply for this amazing opportunity please click on the apply button today to register your application.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.