Chef De Partie - Nr Telford
Salary circa - £23,000
48 hours per week
*** Christmas Off ***
Our prestigious client is an extremely impressive Hotel based in Shropshire. We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef De Partie to join our successful team. You will receive a competitive salary depending on experience and will be a member of a friendly close-knit team. We like to think we run an informal place for people who like to meet, eat, drink and talk in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Are you a Chef De Partie with a real passion for quality fresh food & local ingredients?
- To support the team in providing the highest quality food at the appropriate times and in the required quantities.
- To be responsible for the maintenance and hygiene of all kitchen equipment.
- To comply with current Health, Safety and Hygiene regulations and Company Health and Safety policy including COSHH and food handling procedures.
- To ensure that food is stored correctly and stock rotation procedures are followed at all times.
- To ensure that daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedules are adhered to according to company procedures.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a kitchen environment, working across all sections
- Creative, with a good knowledge of modern and traditional cuisine
- Adaptable and Willing to learn new skills and progress within the team
- Organised, hard working and cope well under pressure
- Good communication skills and able to interact well with front of house staff
- Ideally holds Level 2 Food Hygiene
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.