Salary - Competitive + Great bonus potential
Reporting to the Group CEO you will work as part of a close-knit team who are motivated, effective and welcoming. This leading family business owns and operates a nationwide portfolio of in excess of £200M of property assets.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Communicating and building relationships with Investment Agents across the country
- Valuing retail investment opportunities
- Negotiating the purchase of new acquisitions
- Assisting with the legal process and communicating with our professional advisors including solicitors during the acquisition process
- Presenting your appraisal for each investment you wish to acquire to the Investment Board, setting out your strategy and logic as to why such asset should be purchased
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the Commercial Property Investment Industry
- A good understand of commercial investment values, particularly in the Retail Sector
- The ability to explain and write short reports identifying with sound business acumen, the commercial rationale for wanting to acquire the asset and possible exit strategy
- An existing, well-established network within the industry
- The ability and personality to work well within a small team
- Being self-driven to source property assets at good value and having the ability to see angles that others may not
- A proven track record of having acquired commercial investments, either on behalf of clients, or acting in-house for a family office
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and growing organisation who pride themselves on creating a dynamic working environment.
If you feel you have the right skills and passion for this role, please apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.