Store Manager- Growing Fashion Retailer
Salary up to £25,000 per annum plus benefits including bonus!
We are currently recruiting for an independent, growing fashion retailer.
This is an exciting time to join this retailer as they continue to expand and open new stores. This retailer offers handpicked, preloved clothing in a beautiful boutique store environment. Promoting the very best in customer service and standards, this retailer is seeking an experienced Store Manager who is passionate about fashion.
In the role of Store Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the effective day-to-day Management of the store, driving sales to meet and exceed targets. To support the leadership of the team in an environment where everything is focused on sales and offering the very best service.
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained at all times
- Drive KPI targets, ensuring every sale opportunity is maximised
- Sales, Profit and Cost controls
- Visual merchandising with a commercial flair, ensuring excellent visual standards
- Coaching and development of the team
- Accountable and responsible for administration policies and procedures e.g. cash handling, stocktake, security, H&S
- Recruitment and training of staff
- Cashing up and banking, responsible store key holder
Skills and experience
- Experienced Store Manager / Shop Manager from a retail fashion background
- Great eye for detail and fashion and trend aware
- Sales focused with keen understanding of what great retail standards look like
- Commercial, results driven, understands KPIs and how to drive them
- Has the ability to act and operate on their own initiative to deputise for line manager
- Has effective communication, time management, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service standards with 1-2-1 customer service experience
- 25 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays
- 40% staff discount
- Part of a new start up committed to sustainability, in a growth area with opportunities to be involved in both shop and collaborative projects with other organisations
- Training and Development opportunities
- Small team with an ambitious strategy to change the way people buy fashion in London, with an aim to become an option for all on the high street. i.e. Fast growth
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you and you are an experienced Shop or Store Manager who is passionate about fashion then please apply today.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.