Bartender - luxury hospitality venue
Full time 45hrs - up to £27,000 per annum
Live in options available
A fantastic opportunity to join an established luxury hospitality brand in Gloucestershire. My client is looking for a Bartender to join the team at their beautiful venue in Cirencester. Live in options are also available.
Bartender - The role:
- To be able to run the bar station to a very high standard
- To carry out cleaning of bar area and equipment on a daily basis
- To maintain the bar area to highest presentable standard on a daily basis
- Maintain a high personal standard of grooming
- Relaxed approach to work, friendly, courteous, well-mannered and polite
Bartender - The person:
- Previous experience working within a similar environment
- High working practices and standards
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Positive and can do attitude with a passion for service
- Good team player
To be successful in this role you should have previous experience within a similar position or have a genuine passion to begin a career within the hospitality industry.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.