Bakery Operations Support Manager
Staines (but with national travel)
Salary up to £37,000 + Car + Benefits
Our client is a leading European food group that manufactures and sells high quality food products. They are looking for a Bakery Operations Support Manager to join the business in an exciting new role.
- Work with the leading supermarket retailer supplier operational team following their process to support retail stores in operational excellence.
- Support the commercial team in achieving sales volumes through the preparation and presentation of samples which are baked to specification and in the right place at the right time. This will include 'bake-off' either in the Test Bakery in the commercial office, other company owned locations or on customer premises as required. This aspect of the role in particular requires flexibility regarding working hours in order to ensure 'right place right time'.
- Support customers in achieving excellent results from the companies products which they sell, by providing coaching support and guidance to in-store bakery teams. Focuses on the development of these teams, giving constructive feedback.
- Ensure that the company is being represented in-store in accordance with agreements by conducting compliance checks and providing timely feedback to the commercial team and other stakeholders by using the relevant processes.
- Contribute to advantageous placement of Company products in the market place by benchmarking products and providing timely feedback by using the relevant processes.
- Ensure that the Test Bakery in the commercial office is maintained and kept to an excellent standard of cleanliness.
- Manage stock levels.
- Works cooperatively with others and makes a positive contribution to the effectiveness of the teams in which they are involved.
- Coordinates own work with others and when appropriate facilitates discussion before decision-making process is complete
- Takes ownership of customer complaints, logs them in the relevant system, manages expectations and deals with them effectively.
- Follows procedures and recommends improvements to these when appropriate.
- Completion of key administration tasks, including but not limited to Product Submission Forms, Baking Verification forms and preparation of training materials as required.
- Assist in the preparation of Quality Attribute Sheets and Instore Guides.
- Previous experience in a Customer facing role
- Previous Bakery experience
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Resilience to changing customer requirements
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Clean Driving license
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent organisation skills
- Data literate
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to build relationships at all levels internally and at customer level
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.