Assistant Restaurant Manager - luxury hospitality venue
Salary up to £30,000
Full time - 45 hrs
Live in option available
A fantastic opportunity to join an established luxury hospitality brand in Gloucestershire. My client is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join the team at their beautiful venue in Cirencester.
The role of the Assistant Restaurant Manager is to ensure the smooth day to day running of the restaurant, whilst ensuring financial profitability and leading motivated and engaged teams. The ideal Assistant Restaurant Manager will have experience within a fine dining environment where they have led their teams from the front and proactively developed others. They will be enthusiastic and passionate, demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service.
Assistant Restaurant Manager - The role:
- Supporting the manager with day to day activities of the business
- Supervision and Development of the team
- Produce and implement performance standards
- Liaising with Head Chef daily regarding menu and new dishes
- Implementing high standard practice and policies of business
- Responsible for management of bookings
- Staff training
- Supervision of all facilities
- General administration to include timesheets
- Assist with stock management
Assistant Restaurant Manager - The person:
- Previous experience in working within a fine dining environment
- Good industry knowledge
- Good wine knowledge
- Good mixologist knowledge
- Previous supervisory experience
- High working practices and standards
- Strong Interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking individual looking to progress their career within a luxury hospitality environment. Live in options are also available.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.