Salary up to 26k + bonus and benefits
We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager to join our client, one of the UK's largest operators of retail Bingo, with over 10 clubs across the UK.
Our clients mission is all centred around ensuring the best possible experience for their customers from start to finish, offering the personal touch to create a fun filled environment for all!
As Assistant Manager you will need to be enthusiastic and passionate about delivering excellent customer service and standards.
Supporting and contributing to the effective operation of the business as a key member of the management team
- To actively drive teams to deliver the highest level of customer service excellence with a fun local flavour.
- To ensure the general housekeeping is to the highest possible standard in line with Company policies and procedures, in all areas to enhance and promote the brand.
- To ensure all Gambling Commission and Health and Safety regulations are adhered to.
- To give clear direction and provide full support for the departments ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to, in line with the Company guidelines.
- To support the General Manager and recruit, train, develop, motivate and lead teams to ensure high staff retention and a positive work/club environment.
- To deputise in the absence of the General Manager.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Experience in the Bingo, Leisure or entertainment industry in a supervisory position
- Resilient, Hardworking and Energetic
- Operationally focused with outstanding customer service skills
- Able to adopt new technologies/ideas
- Able to deliver results
- Flexible in terms of working hours and location
- IT literate - Proficient in Microsoft office applications
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply via the links above enclosing your full C.V. and covering letter stating why you are our ideal candidate.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.