Assistant Manager, Watford - New opening!
Exciting social entertainment concept
Our client is a premium hospitality operator with an international presence, with a portfolio of activity-focused venues each complimented by a premium food and beverage offering. This is an exciting and innovative company with ambitious growth plans who are looking for a Floor Manager to join the management team, ready for their new high-end adventure golf and restaurant concept in Watford.
The Floor Manager is accountable for the strategic and operational development for the F&B side of the business. Under the guidance of the Operations Director, you will oversee the Revenue, Service, F&B and Games strategies to ensure the business is run in an efficient and profitable way delivering on all financial, quality and customer satisfaction targets.
As Assistant/Floor Manager of this exciting new venue, you should:
- Own the fun!
- Bring your 'A' Game each and every day!
- Bring everyone into play!
- Have a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Have a big personality, to go with a big smile.
- Lead by example by demonstrating our client's Core Values.
- Promote safe operational standards for both Guest and Associate safety.
What we need from you!
- Have a passion for delivering exceptional service
- Have proven organizational skills
- Have a big personality, to go with a big smile
- Be articulate with the gift of the gab (both verbal and written)
- Have lots of energy!
- At least 1 year experience in a high volume hospitality role
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the operation of the floor, while engaging your teams
- Assisting in achievement of sales and profit targets, while controlling costs
- Creating and planning rotas based on sales forecasts and labour budgets
- Ensuring that team is trained and set for success, including performance management and appraisals
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with guests
- Assisting in recruitment
- Following stock control procedures
- Being aware and responsible for compliance - Health and safety at work, COSHH, licensing legislation
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant/Floor Manager with a background in premium, multi-department hospitality operations to join a unique and innovative company, with the potential to develop as the company grows. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.