Assistant Store Manager - Premium Footwear
St Andrews, Fife
Salary £22,000 - £23,000 per annum + Benefits
This leading premium footwear retailer is looking to recruit an Assistant Store Manager for their store in St Andrews.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Assistant Manager or experienced Supervisor to join a customer service focused retailer.
To be a successful Assistant Store Manager for this brand you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative person with the commercial knowledge to ensure that you can maximises all sales opportunities.
Assistant Store Manager - the role:
- Responsible for the the day to day operations and staffing of the store alongside the Store Manager
- Delivery of an exceptional customer experience
- To open and close the store
- Working within the company guidelines to achieve the stores financial targets
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is given and measured against set objectives
- Recruitment and induction of employees
- Staff training and coaching
- Management of store housekeeping and visual merchandising in line with company guidelines
- To maintain optimal stock levels and drive staff productivity
Assistant Store Manager - the person:
- You will have proven retail management experience within the premium fashion industry
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results whilst delivering unrivalled customer service and visual excellence
- You will be positive, passionate and able to think on your feet reacting to change
- An ability to maximise sales
This position would suit an established Assistant Store Manager or a very experienced Supervisor looking for their next step.
To discuss this exciting opportunity further please apply with your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.