Assistant Manager - York
Fast Food / QSR
£23,000 per annum
My client is a well established franchise operator with a large portfolio of some of the world's most recognised fast food and quick service brands; they are looking for Assistant Managers to join them to support their expansion plans. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting brand that is recognised globally in the fast food industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Assistant Manager, Shift Manager or Store Manager within a fast-paced branded environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
- Leading and managing all aspects of the team through coaching, support and engaging your team.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are followed to minimise employee relations issues within the restaurant. Ensure that the team are fully trained in fire procedures, health and safety, food hygiene and security procedures.
- Manage all customer complaints in line with Company policy.
- Develop a strong sales culture in your store, setting team members and shift managers clear sales targets for every shift.
- Support in maximising the profitability of the restaurant by understanding and controlling all restaurant costs (e.g., labour, food, cost of sales). Accurately forecast sales and labour to reflect trends and promotions.
- Assist in completing weekly labour schedules to ensure all shifts properly staffed/managed and ensures that labour costs are in-line with budget.
- Complete all shift/daily paperwork and assist in the completion of the weekly and monthly paperwork.
- Ensure that the correct level of supplies is ordered, deliveries checked and that stock levels are monitored on a daily and weekly basis and any discrepancies fully investigated and reported.
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned brand where you will receive unrivalled training and great progression opportunities. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply to this advert with an up to date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.