Assistant Manager - Portsmouth
Nationwide Leisure Operator
Salary £19,500 + bonus and excellent benefits!
My client is one of the biggest leisure operators in the UK with over 40 sites offering 5 a side football pitches, leagues, function and corporate facilities. With excellent trading results recently. Due to this my client is looking for enthusiastic, ambitious and commercially aware managers for their sites across the UK.
Assistant Manager - General Job Description:
You will be assisting with the General Manager with all day to day management of the branch as well as managing all staff. As well as the general day to day operation you will be tasked with improving the pitch space to bookings ratio, bar management as well other income turnover and managing profit and loss margins
Assistant Manager - Selected Duties:
· To act as Duty Manager for the site in the absence of the GM.
· To actively promote the site and facilities during off peak periods.
· To provide ongoing training, development and supervision for all staff.
The ideal manager will:
· Have excellent customer service skills.
· Be results focused and sales orientated.
· Hold strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Have the ability to meet deadlines and manager multiple priorities.
· Have a willingness to work irregular hours including evening and weekend's shifts.
· Birthday Holiday
· Paid breaks
· Pension scheme
· Access to employee assistance careline for you and your family
· Assistant Manager Bonus scheme based on KPI's
· Team incentives
· Annual events - Christmas night out
· Annual GM conference
· Uniform provided
· Fantasy football team league with prizes
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an ambitious and progressive company. To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV and cover letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.