Assistant Manager - Luxury Retail
Salary - £28,000 + commission + bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing luxury retailer based in Notting Hill. My client has a dedicated worldwide following and are now looking to add an Assistant Manager to their established team.
You will take immense pride in providing exceptional customer service and ensure a world class shopping experience for every customer that enters the store. This role is perfect for someone with proven experience in the luxury sector.
Assistant Manager - the role:
- Assist the Showroom Manager in the management of a small team to deliver excellent customer whilst maximising sales.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations and running of the store
- Assist in running of all the Company's Social Media platforms
- Be an ambassador for the brand at all times, exciting customers and instilling passion for the brand within the customer base and the team.
- General management of the store in the absence of the Showroom Manager
- Actively implement and following our required procedures, standards and policies
- Demonstrate the ability to host a high-status client and facilitate their needs and requests
Assistant Manager - The person:
- Previous management experience in a luxury environment
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of their role, both operational and customer focused
- Well-presented and articulate, demonstrating respect and politeness at all times
- Ambitious and passionate about achieving results
- Able to engage with a wide range of clients with a professional, calm and elegant approach
- Enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated
- A strong 'common sense' approach with the ability to successfully handle multiple demands and priorities
This is an amazing opportunity for a current Assistant Manager or an experienced Supervisor to be part of this amazing brand as it continues to grow. Luxury hospitality experience will also be considered.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and to find out more information, please apply with your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.