Assistant Manager - Coffee
£22,689 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is a multi-national cinema operator who are passionate about delivering the very best hospitality experience; also operating as a franchise partner to one of the world's best loved Coffee brands. The Assistant Manager will assist in the day to day management of the standalone coffee shop; directing Team Members to ensure efficient working practices are maintained and that the highest standard of customer service is met at all times, whilst ensuring revenue targets are achieved and costs are controlled effectively.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant Manager within a coffee shop or cafe environment and will be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for exceptional customer service.
- To lead the team on shift to deliver the best coffee experience to every guest
- To manage the stock and order systems for food & consumables
- To ensure all cash & stock is kept secure
- To ensure the store is opened and closed-adhering to all standards, policies & procedures
- To ensure that all brand standards are delivered throughout the shift and completing all relevant food & health and safety checks
- To train & coach team members as required to support them in delivering their roles effectively
- To deal with and resolve customer complaints in line with company policy/procedures
- To monitor the Store KPI report and translate it into daily action as required
- To support the Store manager in organising and delivering team meetings and one to ones with staff members
- To implement marketing updates and new POS as directed by the Store Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager to join an exciting company with plenty of opportunity to develop your skills. If you have the experience that we are looking for and would like to find out more, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.