Assistant Front of House Manager
Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 PA + tips
48-50 hours per week
We are recruiting for a 12-bedroom country Inn, restaurant and bar currently undergoing an incredible complete refurbishment. Since its closure in September 2019 a partnership formed between the Estate and the successful current operators of a Shropshire 3AA Rosette establishment, bringing together a wealth of experience in both food, drink, and accommodation.
We are now recruiting on behalf of them looking for passionate, experienced individuals who demonstrate excellence and attention to detail, in not only service levels, but also food and wine knowledge, local interests and a love for hospitality, to build and grow a new business and making it great within this magnificent county of Shropshire.
We are looking for someone ideally with previous experience, either in a management or supervisor role within a busy hospitality environment. Experience working with a busy restaurant would be advantageous, but not essential. This role would be perfect for an experienced Assistant Manager who is hungry for a new challenge and willing to lead and be a part of an exciting new venue.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the General Manager to deliver all targets and company goals.
- Ensuring all guests have a great dining, drinking or accommodation experience.
- Assist in recruiting, training, development & performance of our team members.
- Continuously helps to maintain a motivated team.
- Create a great atmosphere and work environment in our venue.
- Accomplishing business objectives whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
The Ideal Assistant Manager will have:
- Proven experience as an Assistant Manager or similar role.
- A keen eye for controls- spot any problems quickly and work with GM to prevent them.
- Working knowledge in all aspects of the Front of House operations & strong wine knowledge too.
- Service: be organised, visible and liaise with our guests to ensure everyone has a fantastic experience
- Natural leadership skills with the ability to motivate others to deliver results.
- Passionate about standards.
- Great people skills and charismatic personality.
What we offer -
- A competitive salary and great tips shared equally throughout the team.
- A great work life balance.
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of an expanding and thriving business.
- Opportunity for progression.
- Live in available.
- Working in an exciting, stable, and growing company.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.