Housekeeping Manager/Accommodation Manager - Holiday Parks
up to £30,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 has been huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for a Designate Accommodation Manager in the Essex area who will undergo 6 weeks of intense training before being placed in a permanent site in the Region.
The main focus of this role is to lead the housekeeping team in cleaning and maintaining accommodation areas to the highest standards. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader and excellent communicator, with hands-on experience managing a large team and outstanding organisational skills.
- Leading a team to deliver high accommodation standards through cleaning and maintenance.
- Monitoring accommodation quality ensuring that the customer experience exceeds expectations and all operating standards are achieved.
- Controlling stock room management across all areas such as linen, inventory and equipment to ensure budgets are adhered to.
- Maintaining a recruitment plan ensuring that all key roles are filled and an effective succession plan is in place.
- Proactively supporting in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
- Ensuring that all new team members receive a high quality induction allowing them to excel in their roles.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.